Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Blog Post 11


This semester, this library class had a lot of information taught and learned. The library ethnography was actually a useful assignment. It did teach me how to easily look up books in the library which I had not known before. I think this should be kept for future semesters. It was an easy assignment that helped give me the knowledge for looking the books up. I think the topics were taught at an equal and good time paste. I do understand that all the assignments given were for a purpose of learning, but I think that it was a bit too much work given for this class. But overall, the information taught in this class is and will be useful for all of my present and future classes. Some of the information taught I already had a basic knowledge of it or knew well, but of course there was some stuff I learned as well. The different formats we have learned are also going to be useful to future classes when doing papers and making sure I cite my sources. It is also important how to find credible sources when doing research papers. This will be a key concept that I have learned that will help me even more to make sure I do great research and do it correctly.

1 comment:

  1. If it makes you feel any better, grading all of that work was a huge amount of work for me!

    Would the amount of work feel reasonable if the class were 3 credit hours? Or was it too much for even that?

    ReplyDelete