Sunday, September 30, 2012

Reflection of My Research Topic


I still think that my research question needs to be more defined or updated where I can more information as well as correct and effective information , now that I think about it. I have a general topic that is not too broad and not specific, but I think that it is not fully helping me get a better understanding of my topic. I believe my topic is a good topic; the big issue is that I can go so many ways with it and I need to be even more specific than I am now. Because my major is biology, I am looking at the biological aspect of viruses in the United States and since there are so many viruses, I do not want to just limit my search to one or two, but get a general concept that is not too general. I still have a lot of work to do as far as making my research question the best research question for this project and doing more research as well to help answer my research question.  So in the end, I need to define my research question more in order to better my research for my topic. 

1 comment:

  1. So what kind of information would help you narrow your question down more?

    ReplyDelete